5.27.2008

sofa art.

Ahhhh yes. Ella surprised us Sunday morning with some of her creativity. This is what I woke up to...Neil lightly touching my shoulder, saying:

"Babes, Ella did something really naughty. She drew pictures on our sofa with Crayola markers."

SHE DID WHAT?!!

Needless to say, I was not a happy Mommy. Yes, they are washable. But I have not even attempted to remove it, yet. Won't that just create a HUGE BLOB? It'll bleed into a GI-NORMOUS BOO BOO on the arm of my sofa. Ugh.

I'm coming to terms with this new addition to our home ART COLLECTION. Until now, we've had some lovely masterpieces proudly displayed in our "gallery".



Now -- we can (ah-hem) proudly display our one-of-a-kind FURNITURE.



2 comments:

JeniLizi said...

cool...its like toddler graffiti!!! groovy.....
u should rent a carpet steamer with upholstery attachment to clean that...bet it would work..and you could do your carpet.

someofusarestrange said...

I'm so impressed by how round her circles look! The world is her canvas!
Katie